Agile Team Launch Workshop
Starting an Agile project can be exciting and confusing at the same time. Most organizations start their Agile journey with a single “pilot” project. This is a good way to test the waters.
Whether this is your first project or you hundredth, there are good reasons to follow a well-tested pattern to get the project started. We can provide Project Launch help in a workshop format for small (single team) projects and a “Product Discovery” format for larger projects.
Our Project Launch workshop spans 3-4 days. It integrates basic Agile and Scrum training with actual planning for the first release. At the end of the week, the team is ready to start the first Sprint.
The Workshop includes:
- KPI Identification (What can we measure to assess project outcomes)
- Basic instruction in the Agile framework
- Introduction to Scrum (Certified ScrumMaster and Product Owner Training is optional)
- Project Vision
- Release Planning for the first release
- Sprint Planning for Sprint 0 or 1
- Introduction to Agile Team practices (TDD/Automated training are optional)
- 2 days of on-site coaching support at the start of the first and second sprints
- Remote coaching through the first 2 Sprints
- On-site coaching for the first Sprint Review, Retrospective and second Sprint planning